Travel Insurance for Schengen / Europe
Why get Luma PAI Schengen
Cover starts from 30,000 EUR
Single trip and annual trip coverage available
Covers for your travels in Europe
Who is it for?
From 1 year old to 85 years old
For all residents of Thailand
Why choose Luma?
Apply online and receive certificate by email
Trusted by more than 60,000 travelers
Recognized by embassies around the world
Apply For Luma PAI Schengen
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must be between 1-85 years old.
- This travel insurance is available to Thai nationals or foreigners residing in Thailand.
- 1 person cannot apply for more than one policy with Tune per coverage period.
- The Insurer reserves the right not to accept applications for those who work in high-risk locations such as high-rise buildings, oil or gas rigs, underground mines, or workers in construction, fishery, fruit picking, or heavy machinery.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- The applicant gives consent and authorization to the Insurer to disclose information to medical facilities including hospitals and clinics and to the Office of Insurance Commission.
Single Trip Coverage:
- This insurance needs to be purchased no later than 1 hour before departure from Thailand.
- This insurance is available for purchase up to 8 months in advance before the effective start date.
Annual Trip Coverage:
- Each trip shall not exceed 180 days.
- The coverage duration cannot be extended.
- In case the insurance purchase date is the same than the effective start date, the policy will begin only once the premium payment was made.
- Single Trip Coverage – There is no refund possible for policies already issued unless the Insured has not been granted a visa.
- Annual Trip Coverage – Policy Cancellation is possible according to the Terms and Conditions of the policy.
Policy holders eligible to Health2Go service are entitled to one session per policy period that can be used the following day after having received the Policy.
Excluded countries: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan